This photo was taken back in 2006. My hair is just about the same now as it was then. I am not sure why it is so small, I can't seem to make it bigger. Oh well.
1. How often do you get your hair cut?
Well, the last time was a few weeks ago when I hacked off about 4 inches off the end. But the last professional cut I got was about 14 years ago.
2. Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon?
If I ever get the guts up to get the do I want, I will go to a salon.
3. Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color?
Nope. I have a very pretty, unusual type of color. (for some reason my hair looks darker than what it is when I pull it back.) My hair is actually a reddish, blondish, brownish color. If I go gray weirdly, I will color it. It will probably be something close to what I have now though.
4. The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is:
Deep conditioning treatments. I buy those small packets at Sally's and use them about once a month. It makes a big difference in my hair.
5. What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock?
The side bangs.
Bonus Question: What do would you want?
IF I went out right now to get my hair cut I would want somewhat of a hybrid between these two cuts.
To read more about FBFF and see the list of participants, please visit the ModlyChic blog.